- Obtained favorable settlement in the representation of a major construction manager in a matter involving the redevelopment of a shopping center in the New York City area against a subcontractor that was terminated for breach of contract.
- Represented general contractor in mechanics lien litigation involving national luxury department store and obtained a favorable resolution.
- Represented general contractor in connection with negotiation of construction contract for substantial renovation project of a regional bank.
- Represented minority member of a limited liability company in connection with a successful buyout from a large mixed use real estate development project in upstate New York.
- Represented guardian in Article 81 proceeding and successfully conducted rarely utilized “Get Well Hearing” to terminate guardianship.
- Obtained defense verdict at trial on behalf of respondent father in connection with petition for upward modification of child support that was filed against him.
- Obtained favorable settlement for personal injuries sustained by multiple parties involved in head-on collision where adverse driver was intoxicated on prescription medication.
- Represented restoration company in litigation stemming from Superstorm Sandy for breach of contract and obtained favorable settlement.